Water claims come in many varieties, and insurance policies don’t cover all of them.
Water Claims are not all the same
We help property owners with claims resulting from:
- Burst pipes
- Failed water lines that run between fixtures and piping
- Rapid water intrusion due to wall collapses
- Leakage and seepage of water
- Earth Movement
- Surface water entry into a building
- Ground water entry into a building.
- Water leakage while people are on vacation
- Water, heat and humidity that cause rapid mold growth
- Long-term mold growth
Some of the above events are typically covered by insurance, others not, as it depends on the owner’s policy.
Insurers often deny a claim due to the presence of mold. Yet many policies cover mold that is the direct result of a rapid water loss like a pipe burst, if the mold grew within two weeks.
It’s important to carefully read and understand your policy. Contact us for information about how we can help with your water claim.